THE CHANGES ARE IN RED!
1. Mopeds are used to drive (punnvõrridel)
2. Team size from two to four members.
3. Drivers swap is mandatory (*
*). Driver may be registered in two different teams, but can't join a team during a race..
4. On a race track pushing, ramming or any other bad behaviour is forbidden and any malicious activity that prevents the success of the race.
5. Alcohol- or drunk driving is strictly prohibited.
6. Minors are allowed on track only with parent's or guardian's consent.
7. During a race you can repair your vehicle.
- If the technical committee marks the engine then engine change during competition is allowed, but the engine must be completely disassembled. Bearings may be inside the crankcase housed bearings. Engine exchange must be coordinated with the judge, who supervises changing process, that it abides with the established rules.
- If the engine is not marked in technical committee then u can change engine only with judge permission. Removed engine stays in judges hands until the end of the technical inspection. Teams who changed engines must go straight to technical inspection after the end of the race..
8. Each team takes needed tools for repairs themselves.
9. Repairing vehicle on track is forbidden.
10. Broken down vehicle must be pushed back to pits using safest (shortcuts) route, going wrong way
on a race track is strictly prohibited(walking with vehicle on race track is forbidden). Driving
to or out of pit box ignoring the pit lane, results in penalty 5 removed laps from total.
11. Box or transition area turned to give it to know fellow contestants hands.
12. Alas immediate repair banned. Exchange Alas staying just driving their supply change awaiting contestants.
13. Team wins, whose competitive hardware control period has passed the most laps.
14. The protest will be processed 32 EUR-i pay the Chief Marshal in.
- The technical conditions for the protests against the violations dealt with the same day a further technical examination by the panel of judges.
- Protest Time Timed 15 minutes after the end of the competition.
- Proven or intentional violation of the rules will lead to unsporting circles takedown, every hour on one of the ring. Protests must be submitted 30 my. after the end of the race.
15. Suspension hardware and riders safety equipment must meet the specifications of the whole trip.
16. Required safety equipment:
- A helmet chin protection.
- Reaching over the ankle boots.
- A long-sleeved shirt.
- Long trousers.
17. Technical inspection of the given stage not ilmuja place and the points will be annulled.
18.Race course is regulated and undefined situations will clear the panel of judges and the decisions made are final spot. (The conflict rules, the organizer of the event is a superior series of rules)
19. Judges with flags and alerts:
- Judges can track every point show the flags of the contestants alerts, which contestants must obey.
- The flags measure 600-750cm.
- red flag (instantly stop all competitors).
- yellow flag ( motionless ) the risk of runway, reduce speed, No passing .
- yellow flag ( moves up and down ) a serious threat, be prepared to stop, No passing.
- Black and white grid flag - the finish:.
20. Do not argue with a referee.
21. President of the Jury, a competitor may also be used to stop the käemärguannet.
22. The organizer is not required to share a free meal, must be guaranteed the opportunity to purchase food.
23. Judges armor colors:
- The head referee wears an orange vest.
- Flag Judges wear a yellow vest.
24. Depending on the characteristics of organized competition provides the following:
- Duration of the ride.
- Number of team members allowed.
- Technical inspection and enforcement of the declaration of ownership.
- Other relevant.
25. Classes Opening Cup:
Competition classes in endurance racing: retro, originaal, hiinakas, open (NB! read the technical conditions)
- Cup overall classification rule:
All competition classes are opened at the beginning of the season, regardless of the number of participants. All classes will also be awarded at the end of the season, regardless of the number of participants. DEPENDING ON THE NUMBER OF RIDERS, THE GENERAL ORGANIZER HAS THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THIS POINT TOGETHER WITH THE STAGE ORGANIZERS, DRIVERS WILL ALSO BE INFORMED OF THIS.
- The rule of step:
The organizer of the stage may, if desired, issue special prizes (for example, the oldest / youngest participant, the most stylish rider / team, etc.)
- Scoring rule:
Points are counted separately in all classes
26. Scoring (each class separately):
1. place 25 points 11. place 10 points
2. place 22 points 12. place 9 points
3. place 20 points 13. place 8 points
4. place 18 points 14. place 7 points
5. place 16 points 15. place 6 points
6. place 15 points 16. place 5 points
7. place 14 points 17. place 4 points
8. place 13 points 18. place 3 points
9. place 12 points 19. place 2 points
10.place 11 points 20.place 1 point
+ 1 point for every race hour for those, who have completed at least half of their class winner circles.
27. Number plates
- Retro - green (RGB 99CC33) Black number on base
- Free class - a black number on a white background
- Chinese - yellow (RGB FFFF00) Black number on base
- Color codes are necessary for those, who do not want a number plate but make numbers for the plastics themselves.7
28. inspection. At the end of each race, the organizer may, at the discretion of the organizer, carry out a technical inspection of the machines placed on the podium in all competition classes., plus one freely chosen equation.